Saturday, January 26, 2013

Gun Control & Bathtub Refinishing ? Control we all can live with.

There has been so much in the media regarding gun control that makes both sides angry.

Each has a valid point. However, I'm so tired of Americans being divided especially after my two weeks in Washington D.C. and my all Day pilgrimage of walking and driving the 23 mile battle fields of Gettysburg with my Grandsons.

For me all the politics and rhetoric instantly evaporated when I saw my grandsons oblivious to where they where standing and only enjoying playing in the snow.

We  are from Texas. My daughter and my Son in Law both are public servants. My daughter teaches on base near D.C. and Michael works in a big white building. Not bad for 32 year old soldier with only 12 years in.

On that field  I saw So many souls gone and laid low using only single shot rifles. 58000 in three  days.

I can't imagine this nation being divided again. I can't imagine pointing a firearm of any kind for a political agenda regardless of which side of the debate. Not on our own soil again. No!

We tried that once and my suggestion is to hold that debate under the pine trees where me and my Grandsons were throwing snow balls and happen to uncover some little concrete markers with numbers on them. We walked another few yards and realized were playing right where the emancipation proclamation was delivered by Abraham Lincoln. That trip changed me. On the flight  home I felt shame. I continually had to ask myself  if I squandered 50 years of opportunity? Wasted time crying and whining about what i didn't have or felt entitled to?

Both wars 1776 and the civil war was the beginning of free enterprise. If you were a mason, black Smith, carpenter, farmer, writer, news paper man, printer you could now could leave your masters house or cut the chains of indentured servitude and walk the free land and build your own little dream. Yes i walked all of mount Vernon George Washington plantation and every inch of the 23 mile battle field of Gettysburg.

So I'm preaching a different kind of Gun control. Spray gun control that can unite all of us. Saving our hard earned livelihood. If you consider this advertising well that's ok. I'll co op advertising with our founding fathers anyday. They would love it. 

We are the United States where men like me and my friends help you retain your hard earned livelihood. We fight hard to master this kind of warfare. Saving money and the environment is a fight. We master the spray guns as good as any awarded marksman only spraying the targets you want decorated. All to help you save your hard earned livelihood and the environment.

Attached is our version of an AR assault weapon I'm sure the left, right  democratic, republican, tea, senate, congress, anyone that represents government in the big white house, and the entire public in this nation can agree on. Refinishing, by Refinishers properly trained in spray gun accuracy will save everyone time and money each fiscal year.

I attached a photo of my uniform shaped by those who gave the opportunity to be a person of substance, allows me to take care of my family now and by the grace of God my Grandchilden too. Notice I've never worn any uniform that does not have the symbol of Freedom.

Thank you Mr. Washington, and Mr. Lincoln and all those who appreciate the symbol of stars and strippes for all that it stands for. Simply free.

1 comment:

  1. Wow did I write that? For a person who spends a long time on the web didn't notice this BLOG scrolling across activly. I would have used the spell checker before posting if I knew. Anyway it appears I said some profound things.Even for me. 30/05/

    ReplyDelete